The City of Daphne is proud to offer four athletic complexes for the community and visitors to enjoy: Al Trione Sports Complex, Daphne Sports Complex, Daphne Tennis & Pickleball Complex at W.O. Lott Park, and Ruff Wilson Multi-use Sports Field.
The City of Daphne does not rent the use of passive park facilities such as playgrounds, picnic areas and gazebos; rather, we only rent/reserve athletic complexes for sporting events. Holding a birthday party at one of Daphne's passive parks is available on a first come, first served basis. Each passive park is open to the public; therefore, cannot be reserved exclusively. Passive parks located within athletic complexes are maintained by Daphne Sports & Recreation. Passive parks not located within athletic complexes are maintained by Daphne Public Works. For more information on those passive parks, please visit the Passive Parks and Bay Access Areas page.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in any City of Daphne park and/or facility at all times. No pets are allowed at our athletic parks or playgrounds with the exception of the Daphne Dog Park at the Al Trione Sports Complex. For a full list of rules, please see the Daphne City Park Rules and Regulations - Ordinance no. 2023-37.
Reserving Athletic Facilities
Daphne Tennis & Pickleball Complex is available for league and tournament reservations and for walk-up play when not reserved. Please use the paddle board for pickleball.
- To request a court reservation for league play, please submit the Daphne Tennis & Pickleball Complex Court Rental Request - League Play. Please only complete ONE form for a series of dates, listing the first date in the form. You will be able to describe all dates needed in your description during the request process.
- To request a court reservation to host a tournament, please complete the Daphne Tennis & Pickleball Complex Tournament Application & Agreement and email to Ben Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact the Tennis & Pickleball Complex at 251-620-2710.
Al Trione Sports Complex, Daphne Sports Complex, and Ruff Wilson Sports Field are available for league and/or tournament reservations. Please complete the appropriate application below and email to Ben Davis at email@example.com.
- League Application & Agreement
- Tournament Application & Agreement
For team practice field reservations, please submit a field reservation request online by clicking the appropriate link below. Please only complete ONE form for a series of dates, listing the first date in the form. You will be able to describe all dates needed in your description during the request process.
If you have questions regarding the team practice field reservations process, please contact Ben Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For private vendors doing business on City property, it is required to have an approved Private Vendor/Lesson Agreement with the City of Daphne Sports & Recreation Department. Please complete the appropriate agreement below and email to Kristie Green at email@example.com for final approval. If you have questions regarding these agreements, please contact our office at 251-620-2700.
NOW OPEN - City of Daphne's new Outdoor Fitness Court located at Al Trione Sports Complex, 8600 Whispering Pines Road. Paid in part by a grant received from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, the fitness court features seven functional training zones, thousands of bodyweight exercises, and digital programming for adults of all ages and abilities. This amenity is open to the public (first come, first served); therefore, it cannot be reserved.
Al Trione Sports Complex
8600 Whispering Pines Road
- Baseball/Softball Fields (4)
- Soccer Fields (4)
- Football/Soccer Fields (2)
- Restrooms (3)
- Concession Stands (3)
- Outdoor Fitness Court
- Dog Park (Large dog area & small dog area)
Daphne Sports Complex
7060 Park Drive
- Baseball/Softball Fields (10) Turf Infields
- T-ball field (1) - Turf Field
- Restrooms (3 - East Complex, West Complex & Splash Pad/front playground area)
- Concession Stands (2)
- Playgrounds (2 - located within the baseball/softball complex)
Additional amenities at Daphne Sports Complex
- The Purple Park Inclusive Playground (located at front of complex; open dawn to dusk).
Daphne Tennis & Pickleball Complex at W.O. Lott Park
2000 Main Street - Contact: 251-620-2710
Please note: This complex closes at 10pm
- Tennis Courts (10)
- Pickleball Courts (6)
Additional amenities at W.O. Lott Park; open dawn to dusk.
- Bocce Ball Courts (3)
- Basketball Court (1 goal)
- Picnic area