Responsibilities & Services
The City of Daphne Human Resources Department is responsible for hiring, coordinating employee benefits, safety, training and payroll. Our employees are governed by civil service law and participate in the Retirement Systems of Alabama (RSA).
Human Resources' services have expanded to encompass a full spectrum of human resource functions. Today, we administer the following centralized functions for a workforce of over 290 full and part time classified and unclassified employees, as well as eight elected officials..
- Employee Performance Evaluation
- Employee Training and Development
- Employment Records Management
- Job Analysis
- Pay and Classification
- Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Recruitment and Testing
- Workers Compensation Administration
The City of Daphne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.