Please click on the document titles below to view and/or print.
2017 Meeting Schedules & Deadlines
- Daphne Planning Commission 2017 Calendar of Meetings and Application Deadlines
- Daphne BZA 2017 Application Calendar for Meetings and Application Deadlines
Fees to Accompany Applications
- Fee Schedule (Certified mailing fee will increase periodically depending upon the United States Postal Service requirements)
Maps, Maps and More Maps
- Daphne Official Zoning Map_Ordinance 2017-49 Individual overlay district maps are provided below.
- Daphne Official Street Map_Resolution 2017-29
- OldeTowne Daphne Map_Ordinance 2016-08
- Village Overlay District
- The Eastern Shore Park Overlay District
- The Residential High-Rise Condominium Development District
- Jubilee Retail Overlay District
- Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction Maps East of Daphne & Montrose Area
Additional Information & Resources
- Daphne Planning Commission
- Daphne Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Addressing Information
- GIS Information
- See Baldwin County Revenue Commission website for interactive mapping tool
- Development Contacts List
Community Development News
If you haven’t already done so, check out Muni-code. Although the pdf version of the Land Use & Development Ordinance above allows ‘keyword searches,’ Muni-code covers all city ordinances. It is an excellent tool that allows access to all city codes including the zoning ordinance.
Please visit our Community Development Forms page to view and download applications and checklists or call 251-621-3184 for questions about the application process or for copies of forms not provided on-line. We are always glad to help.