Welcome to the City Of Daphne’s new website! This new website is setup for residents, visitors, and businesses alike, to help you learn more about the City of Daphne, events, classes and public services offered, locate and print forms and documents, hear about the latest news, and much more!
We have also built in an emergency information section, where any emergency alerts and related information will be posted. Any urgent posts will be posted as a headline at the top of every page of the website. Archives of the emergency posts can also be viewed by visiting the Emergency Alerts page and clicking on the archives link.
As an overview, this is what you’ll find on our new website:
- Information about schools and churches, utilities, Daphne Animal Shelter, Fire Department, Police Department, parks and recreation, community development, medical facilities, opportunities for seniors, Daphne Public Library, information from Public Works on trash and recycling, personnel, and a work order request form, and Human Resources information on job openings, employee benefits, and more!
- Learn about the City of Daphne, Alabama! From Daphne’s history to location maps, industry and agriculture data, Civic Center and Bayfront park information, and information about Alabama’s very own “Jubilee City”, Daphne!
- Get information from Department of Finance and Department of Revenue, learn about Daphne building inspection codes and fees, and locate business forms through a quick link to the Finance / Revenue / Bids forms and Building Department forms
- Learn about City of Daphne Mayor Fred Small, City Council members, City Clerk David L. Cohen, Committees, and Court, view Council Agenda information and Council Packets (council packets are archived from 2005 to most current packets available), and learn about City ordinance information.
5. Updates and Events:
- View City of Daphne’s events calendar, read about the latest news at the City of Daphne, view our Daphne Photo Gallery of recent city events and more, view the latest editions of the Jubilee Breeze Magazine in PDF format, and you can also signup for notifications from our website’s news posts.
6. Emergency Information:
- It is important for residents of Daphne to stay informed and up to date on any emergency related information. The main purpose of our new website was to create a way to present information to our residents quickly in the event of an emergency situation.
- In the Emergency section of our new website, you will find the following:
- Emergency Management information
- Preparedness information
- Shelter Information
- Related Links
- Emergency Alerts
- Quick Links are available in the right side of most of the page of the website, where you can click directly to Forms, Department list, sign up for News and Emergency Notifications, and more.
- The home page features the latest news postings and an overview of the website
- Emergency Alerts: In the event of an urgent emergency, a message will be displayed accross the top of all pages of the website. When you click on the message it will take you to the Emergency Alerts page, with more detail about the alert.
Thank you for visiting our new website!
- City of Daphne, Alabama