Criterion Consulting LLC entered into a contract with the City of Daphne to conduct Phase I of a Feasibility Study for an Independent School System . The following education experts contributed to the Feasibility Study: Dr. Suzanne Freeman, Kim McPherson, Dr. Dennis Coe and Dr. Frank Costanzo. In addition, Steve Salmon served as the demographer.
The following areas were addressed through Phase I of the Feasibility Study :
● Part I: Student Population
● Part II: Financial Analysis
● Part III: Student Transportation
● Part IV: Facility Assessment and Capital Plan
● Part V: Discussion Items that Transition into Phase II
The team’s work commenced on August 17, 2017 and concluded with a presentation/discussion at the October 30, 2017 City Council Work Session.
Please find the following link to the Study’s Phase 1 document: DaphneSchoolFeasibilityStudy_PhaseI_FINAL.pdf